Unity Serious Games Highlight Reel at I/ITSEC 2012

December 3, 2012 in Community News and Info, Company News and Info by

Unity is used to create a lot of interactive software outside of the video game industry. Everything from architectural visualizations to military training programs are being created with regularity. It’s an exciting industry where developers are consistently challenged in new ways.

We visit trade shows each year to promote Unity to new and interested developers of all industries developing interactive content and serious games are no exception. The Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) is one of the biggest – think GDC for Serious Games – and to celebrate our attendance at the show, we’ve put together a new highlight reel to demonstrate the capabilities of Unity outside of the video game industry.

Check it out and see if it doesn’t inspire you to use Unity in new ways!

Paul
3 Dec 2012, 1:12 pm

Looking forward to seeing the booth. I am hoping they demo the GIS terrain importer and Scorm integration kit.

4 Dec 2012, 12:01 pm

Thanks for sharing this reel. It could have been subtitled, “The Future of E-Learning”

Jim
5 Dec 2012, 9:47 am

Not really serious games because I didn’t see game mechanics. These are 3D applications. MORE!!!

6 Dec 2012, 1:36 pm

I’m really pleased to add that the winners of the Serious Games Showcase & Challenge at I/ITSEC have been announced, and three of the six winners were made using Unity, including the “People’s Choice” award!

8 Dec 2012, 12:57 am

Nice share thanks alot :D..

11 Feb 2013, 12:26 am

Currently it appears like Movable Type is the best blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?

Keith Veith
27 Feb 2013, 12:29 pm

Whenever a clothing dryer takes way to long to dry out a great deal of washing, it’s typically not the clothing dryer that’s responsible but is a lint blockage. When the clothing dryer is operating and you are not receiving dry clothes look into the dryer vent and duct work. You’re prepared to get in touch with a technician if you feel uneasy doing this maintenance on your own. Drop a line to these guys if you want help as well as are in the neighboring area: Framingham Appliance Repair Pros 168 Summer St #1-A Framingham, MA 01701 508-283-1248

1 Mar 2013, 6:58 am

Awesome issues here. I am very satisfied to look your post. Thank you so much and I’m taking a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?