Putting the power of Unity in the hands of every mobile developer

May 21, 2013 in Technology

Our simply big idea has always been to make game development accessible to more people with better tools. To help developers fulfil their creative vision and build their businesses.

Simple to say, hard to do!

Unity’s a restless company, and we’re continuously challenging ourselves to make the many complex decisions that it takes to push Unity forwards. We’re lucky to have assembled the most incredible bunch of people I know to do this work together, night and day (almost), and across geographies and time zones.

Today, we’re taking another step on this long road: as of right now, independent Unity developers will be able to deploy their games to Android and iOS platforms completely free of charge. Update Unity and you will find Android and iOS build options (previously basic add-ons) ready and waiting for you to use.

There are no strings attached, no royalties and no license fees. This is just an extension of Unity Free which we launched in 2009. Individual developers and startup studios can simply download Unity and get going on mobile game development. As before, companies and other “incorporated entities” (you know who you are) with a turnover in excess of $100,000 in their previous fiscal year are required to use our paid version. That way, we can keep the lights on and continue to make Unity better for everyone.

(You can make as much money from your games as you like – this limitation is about large companies not using our free products, not about sharing your future revenues.)

And we’re not stopping there. In the coming months, we will make Blackberry 10 and Windows Phone 8 deployment available to everyone all over the planet on those exact same terms. Completely free of charge.

I can’t wait to see what you make.

David Helgason

P.S. Within the next two weeks, we’ll be reaching out to those of you who purchased basic add-ons in the 30 days before they went free to offer you discounts on future purchases. Remember that purchasers of basic add-ons qualify for rebates should they choose to buy Unity Pro Android / iOS licenses.

P.P.S. Windows users can update Unity by opening the editor and selecting Manage License / Check for Updates from the Help menu. Mac users can update Unity by opening the editor and selecting Manage License / Check for Updates from the Unity menu.

1. Peace

August 2, 2013 at 11:59 am /

同上!
    我是个人开发者,还在学习中,之前还在为发布费用伤脑筋呢!
    现在不需要了,如果我的第一个游戏可以赚到钱,一定会购买专业版的!
    你们是一群为人类服务的好人啊!

2. TGNATION

July 30, 2013 at 5:13 pm /

WE LOVE YOU UNITY! WE WILL BUY THE PRO VERSION IF WE RAISE MONEY IN OUR GAME! THANKS SOO MUCH!!

3. CLGB

July 22, 2013 at 8:30 am /

EXCELLENT!!
    Just what I was wishing – the licences were a tad bit expensive for an individual to invest into, when they didn’t know if they will be able to make money from their products at all.
    I’m sure to upgrade to pro once I make enough to pay for, I promise!!;-)

4. syed zainul

July 19, 2013 at 7:38 am /

Wow..That news is amazing,i was moving to project anarchy but now unity i am coming!!very happy

5. Edith

July 18, 2013 at 2:37 am /

I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.

6. como emprender un negocio

July 16, 2013 at 8:13 pm /

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall glance of your website is excellent, as neatly as the content material!

7. Lize Snyman

July 16, 2013 at 9:56 am /

Hello, this might be a random question. I work in the film industry and we are using a samsung tab that is sponsored by samsung, but we need a game that is royalty free. A game that we can play on the tab that will not charge us for screening time. It has to be a fighting game. I looked it up on the net, but its hard to find info on which games it is.

Please let me know if you can help me.
    THANKS

8. Pavan shinde

July 9, 2013 at 12:02 pm /

Excellent !!

9. Clickpaid

July 9, 2013 at 1:35 am /

I do accept as true with all the concepts you’ve offered for your post. They’re really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very quick for beginners. May just you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

10. Ashish Verma

July 7, 2013 at 11:12 am /

********** URGENT FEATURE REQUEST ********* :

Please ADD to the coming 4.2 release one more feature:
    i.e *** RESUMING THE ASSET STORE DOWNLOAD ***

Its really painful when you are downloading bigger packages, and suddenly it fails after hours.
    And you are left with only re-trying to download it from 0% again.

An *Awsome Request* for *Awsome Tool – UNITY* to *Awsome Team – Unity*

11. Fan Studio iPhone Game Development UK

July 6, 2013 at 5:46 pm /

Is the PRO version available for FREE or not? I cannot find it as a free download…

12. san

July 3, 2013 at 4:19 am /

amazing,thank you.

13. CodersExpo

July 2, 2013 at 12:19 pm /

Great things from a GREAT company! I’m so excited for this latest breaking NEWS See: http://unity3d.com/company/public-relations/press-releases

I don’t know what to say other than THANK YOU David Helgason and all at Unity so much!!! Indie Game Developers now have a fighting chance!

Now.. if I could just find a plug in for Visual Studio 2012 to debug/attach process or info on Mono development (update using Xamarin in Unity). Anyone have news on this front?

14. Micron Digital

July 2, 2013 at 9:23 am /

Wow, I think I’m going to cry.

15. Varun Bondwal

July 2, 2013 at 3:23 am /

Love you !!!

16. swordfish

July 1, 2013 at 8:27 am /

Bless this guy for sharing and helping others. Thank you for making this world a better place. I’m a wanna be programmer that has a big dream. I want to learn a lot about game development and craves to learn new things. I hope someday I can work with you guys :)

17. shan

June 28, 2013 at 2:59 am /

UMM, i didnt get anything :(

18. Abhishek

June 27, 2013 at 10:37 pm /

omg.. u people are amazing , thanks a lot Unity .

19. Jusarg

June 27, 2013 at 4:51 pm /

This is epic news! I’m going to use Unity to develop some killer mobile AND desktop games!

~Thanks Unity~

20. hedlund

June 27, 2013 at 4:40 pm /

Ahh hail unity3d!!!!!

21. Adam Kruszewski

June 26, 2013 at 3:48 am /

Thank you! :-)

22. Ravikiran

June 26, 2013 at 3:11 am /

Wow. This is great news.. The fee was the only thing standing in between me and unity. This changes a lot of things for me.
    Thaks a lot UNITY TEAM.

23. Niki.j

June 24, 2013 at 11:51 pm /

Hello Guys…

Can anyone please share the link from where i can direct download the unity3d for free to develop my games for iOS and Android.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english…
    Niki.j

24. Nikolas

June 24, 2013 at 11:44 am /

How can i get it ? On the webstore thare are none information about it …
    thanks …

25. Fabian

June 20, 2013 at 11:27 am /

If its free then why does the store show “iOS Pro” and Android Pro” *confused*

26. Wayne Boutilier

June 20, 2013 at 10:28 am /

I just wanted to say a big thank you for what you have done with Unity and the mobile development being free. I thought Unity was great just to have the tools to work with on Mac, PC, and Linux for free. I’ve been developing apps for iPhone for over a year and was keen on making games right from the start. I had my eyes on two different approaches for the game I’m currently developing. It was either Cocos2d or Unity. Since a lot of my work is in 3d using Modo it made sense to develop my games using Unity and I haven’t regretted it since. I’m still quite new to the workflow and now with the mobile add ons I can get down to some serious developing using Unity.

This just reduced my development time and get’s me to the mobile table a lot quicker.

Thank You Unity Team!

27. Vinod

June 18, 2013 at 9:01 pm /

You are the best….. I love you Unity….

28. Humoud

June 16, 2013 at 10:47 pm /

This brings tears to my eyes!
    Thank You!!!

29. OMID

June 14, 2013 at 1:26 pm /

I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~ I LOVE YOU ~~

30. KevinSpawner

June 13, 2013 at 7:16 pm /

Thanks a lot, Just a brilliant step. I wont take my hands off from unity, right on to it.

31. Joao Batista

June 11, 2013 at 7:05 pm /

I must say, Unity, you rock. You are one of my role model companies of all times. I Hope some day I could help the community just us you do. For me, is an inspiration. Thanks

32. Hisham

June 10, 2013 at 11:32 pm /

33. Snitch Macgrady

June 9, 2013 at 11:17 pm /

Did i read that correctly or am i missing something…Did somebody say Free???

34. Jürgen

June 9, 2013 at 10:07 pm /

Thats so cool

35. Tweetz

June 9, 2013 at 4:09 am /

Thank you very very very very much Unity Guys!!!!!! That’s a lot of Love! You’re great!

36. Uzurak

June 8, 2013 at 5:07 pm /

I’m really looking forward to making Apps with Unity. I was eventually going to get Unity Pro (after I make some games and release them), but this is really going to help. Thank you so much.

37. Tomislav

June 8, 2013 at 10:06 am /

Surprise after surprise.. Lov’ya!!! :).

38. Raymond

June 7, 2013 at 9:44 pm /

Unity guys are the best!!!

39. Ivan

June 7, 2013 at 4:05 pm /

Android and iOS for free! What else can you ask? This is one of those news that makes turns a normal day into an exciting one! Thanks Unity team :-)

40. Austin

June 7, 2013 at 2:02 pm /

Thank you! can’t wait to get started!

41. Jose Rosario

June 7, 2013 at 12:17 pm /

Awesome…simply awesome….

42. CourseCorrect

June 7, 2013 at 12:07 pm /

More evidence of the integrity and vision of the executive team at Unity. Don’t stop disrupting the space!

43. Dennis Long

June 7, 2013 at 11:56 am /

I am embarrassed at how much of a fanboy I am of Unity. And now you do this!? There’s no way out of the vortex of love for this product – it’s sickening – stop making me like you so much!

44. Eze

June 7, 2013 at 10:26 am /

Awesome, Unity team is just awesome!

45. Ray

June 7, 2013 at 9:47 am /

Awesome! Great move for both Unity and the dev community. Kudos.

46. Tran

June 7, 2013 at 9:36 am /

Now I can forget about corona sdk. Thanks

47. cory

June 6, 2013 at 6:49 am /

mad the only company that has done it that i know of :)))))) thank you unity 3D. we all will drink to this :D

48. Andrew

June 5, 2013 at 9:13 am /

This is awesome! my team and I are just opening and this saves us alot of money!

49. Tan

June 5, 2013 at 4:39 am /

Bravo! Bravo! clap clap clap

50. Mohamed Adly

June 5, 2013 at 2:47 am /

:D Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

51. James Gramosli

June 3, 2013 at 12:09 pm /

That’s great guys, I’ve been using the 3.5 free version you guys handed out recently, this has come at the right time for me as I’m releasing a game pretty soon, all thanks to you guys.

Keep up the great work!

52. Aludan

June 3, 2013 at 3:13 am /

Wow !! Fantastic !! :))
    That was the only limitation (paid add-on for android and iOS) keeping me from Unity :)
    And you’ll add free support for WP8 in the near future which is also awesome – no more bothering of learning C++/DX or going into xna/monogame (or other midware) :)))
    Thank you veeery much for this great news :)))

53. Zoltán P. Ackermann

June 2, 2013 at 2:16 pm /

Unbelievable. This is a really great idea on the way becoming the ultimate game engine on Earth. I feel myself motivated and inspired by this decision. If I succeed then you will have one more committed developer and hopefully my company will also buy the paid version for real business purposes. Unfortunately it will take some time as I have very limited spare time beside my 5 kids, but I’m optimistic… until then I share these good news and wish you great success from Hungary!

54. Chyco3

June 2, 2013 at 4:20 am /

such a fantastic thing is Unity..love it

55. sheero

June 1, 2013 at 6:48 pm /

thanks unity ilike 3d games:)

56. sheero

June 1, 2013 at 6:46 pm /

ilike it thanks unity:)

57. Dee

May 31, 2013 at 9:44 am /

Thank you!

58. Adam

May 31, 2013 at 5:44 am /

Now,You guys just wait and watch while i make a Kickass Game in Unity ;)

59. untyisshit

May 31, 2013 at 1:52 am /

Unity is a shitty company with no business ethics at all. So many people have purchased licenses and they are screwed. This happened to me with unity 2.0. Plush they removed the shadows as well. These fuck-wits doesn’t care about the people who purchase their product. What they will offer is another update of a product for % of the price. This move shouldn’t be a surprise at all as they’re scared shitless because of Havok’s Project Anarchy found at http://www.projectanarchy.com. Don’t bother contacting them as most of you can see they don’t even reply to your grievances.

60. Ryan

May 30, 2013 at 6:08 pm /

Amazing work guys! I’m happy to finally be able to deploy on these platforms without worrying about the cost. Totally understand the 100k plus rule. This just gets your tools into more hands, win-win.

61. Cesar Silva

May 29, 2013 at 9:39 pm /

Thank you so much!!

This will help me a lot to get the Unity Pro,

With the possibility of selling to Apple – Store and Google.Play.

I’ll get to raise more money to Get Unity Pro

Unity forever!

62. ApkSitem

May 28, 2013 at 6:41 pm /

Thanks for any other informative web site. The place else may I get that kind of information written in such an ideal approach? I’ve a project that I’m simply now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

63. Rick Spencer

May 28, 2013 at 7:38 am /

That’s what I’m talking about!!! I was bitter about having to upgrade my plug-ins in order to move to 4.0, so we had decided to continue dev in 3.x. As an upstart studio, I just can’t hash out $$$ to re-purchase my tools. 100k is a comfortable minimum. Excellent decision. Now we can consider shopping for 4.0 add-ons. Thank you for investing in us new comers!

64. CrazyNoa

May 28, 2013 at 6:11 am /

I love you so much for this, Unity. This is a favor to the entire industry. You’ve now made it possible for anyone to release a game and make it commercially viable.

I just want to give you all a big hug. Thank you. You’re an amazing bunch.

65. Walter Ellis

May 28, 2013 at 6:06 am /

Thank you.

66. var

May 27, 2013 at 4:58 pm /

WOO HOO!!! – I’ve inappropriately expelled some of my reproductive fluid when reading this – Unity I love you!

67. mumanster

May 27, 2013 at 1:27 pm /

Awesome!….for many years I abstained from Unity because of the previous Licensing deployment, now I am very happy to come on board for the first time and use this great App.

68. DrPepperStudio

May 27, 2013 at 7:27 am /

wait What???? im confused is it free? or not? im new at unity and how do i get a free one cause i went to a link and there was no free licenses all what i saw where other add-ons to the unity pro and werent free so im confused.

69. Jashan

May 27, 2013 at 4:32 am /

This is awesome news! I already own Unity Pro, iOS Pro and Android Pro – but I think the basic versions of iOS and Android should be free so more people get to use them. And I might wait a little until I get the Pro versions of Windows Phone 8 and Blackberry when they come out. Unity FTW!!!

70. Micheal Marke

May 27, 2013 at 1:03 am /

Stunning News alert. Simply a fabulous work and i am really inspired on it. The importance of Iphone Development and iPhone application plays enhancing your customer’s service and improving user experience.

71. Amit

May 26, 2013 at 11:24 pm /

Unity3D became free and I jizzed in my pants!!!

72. Madhu Samuel

May 26, 2013 at 9:42 pm /

Awesome news! Thanks a lot Unity Team. You have made a wonderful product and now it is free.

The subscription option for the Pro license is also a great news! Now I can afford the Pro license. I will be buying the Pro subscription license.

73. Sergey

May 26, 2013 at 4:05 pm /

I wish you guys successful work in your future. You made very hard step. Thank you very much for that!

74. gie005

May 26, 2013 at 10:41 am /

This is awesome! I used to have the free Android and iOS licence from the Asset store promo,
    but now I can use it in Unity 4! Awesome! :)

75. Ian

May 26, 2013 at 10:39 am /

There… are no words to adequately express how immeasurably awesome this news is!

76. Vance Walsh

May 25, 2013 at 1:38 pm /

Never mind, I refreshed the page and someone already answered!

Thanks

77. Vance Walsh

May 25, 2013 at 1:37 pm /

So, does this allow me to buy the Pro version and be able to export to mobile WITHOUT buying the pro mobile add ons? I understand I may not have the full PRO mobile, but at least it allows me to have the full advantages of Pro on Desktop / Web.

78. Chris

May 24, 2013 at 7:22 pm /

YES! I’m working on my first game, and it’s all coming together. I had no idea how I was going to afford the $400 license for iOS.

You guys rock so much!

79. Tyler

May 24, 2013 at 4:09 pm /

This is so amazing, thanks for being so amazing Unity. As a recent graduate, this is so helpful.

80. Ricardo

May 24, 2013 at 2:05 pm /

@CoderChick

If you buy Unity Pro you can also use Android and iOS Free. But you will not have the Pro features of those platforms without Pro licenses. You can see the differences here : http://unity3d.com/unity/licenses

81. yene

May 24, 2013 at 10:42 am /

Is this true? I can’t wait until I get home and try it. Bus driver please be quick

82. Mochi Dango

May 24, 2013 at 9:45 am /

This is seriously a great move! Certainly I am much more convinced in buying the full version!

83. Remiel

May 24, 2013 at 9:32 am /

THANK YOU!
    I don’t know what to say, I am a student and in this moment am consumed with glee. Thank you for working so hard every day to make Unity the best engine in the world.

84. Bentley Carr

May 24, 2013 at 3:03 am /

THANKS UNITY!
    (I feel a little sorry for people who bought iOS/Android free licenses already… Oh well, they’ll get Unity Pro for $400 cheaper…)

85. Emir Kuljanin

May 24, 2013 at 12:41 am /

THIS IS BRILLIANT! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

86. vinay nandu

May 23, 2013 at 11:40 pm /

It`s great news…i can start now to develop with free…wow

87. Kaji Atsushi

May 23, 2013 at 9:33 pm /

I’m very happy to see Unity never stops paying attention to it’s indie developers. After all these years of Unity being developed and becoming closer and closer to a AAA game engine. It still hasn’t lost it’s sight of it’s indie developers.

Thank you very much!

All I can say now is I hope your marketing strategies continue to bring funding to make Unity better, and at the same time give Indie developers more of a chance of making something great.

88. Keavon

May 23, 2013 at 7:24 pm /

Nice news and nice collar.

89. Brian Lockett

May 23, 2013 at 6:29 pm /

Thank you kindly, Unity Technologies!

90. CoderChick

May 23, 2013 at 5:59 pm /

Now if they’d just give us the free mobile licenses with Unity Pro. Kind of ironic, you pay nothing for the free version and get free mobile tools, but pay $1500 for Pro and have to pay $1500 each for Android and iOS accessibility. Their licensing structure is so confusing!

91. José Catarino Iñiguez Vázquez

May 23, 2013 at 2:49 pm /

Thanks man we’ll surprise you!!!

92. Marcos

May 23, 2013 at 12:57 pm /

This guy has an absolutely brilliant and noble vision. If more companies would have this heart and core noble intention, this world would he heaven already. Godspeed to Mr David! May many more blessings come your way and your company!

93. LitePack

May 23, 2013 at 12:09 pm /

I have always wanted to learn Unity and have always held back due to pricing and being able to justify the personal investment. This gives me every reason in the world to learn Unity.

Thank you!

94. Formic

May 23, 2013 at 12:03 pm /

That Popped Collar!

95. FlinRader

May 23, 2013 at 9:12 am /

Even just few days ago I bought iOS license, it’s still AWESOME news!!!

96. PixelFrog

May 23, 2013 at 8:29 am /

Yes! Thx Unity :D Now i can move from 3rd to 4th level :D

97. Carlos

May 23, 2013 at 8:06 am /

Unity rules!!
    more headache coding new adventures for android!!
    __
    \m/ IooI \m/
    I u I

98. Christopher J

May 23, 2013 at 7:48 am /

You guys are seriously rocking! Way to go! :)

99. Bill Rigas

May 23, 2013 at 5:49 am /

That’s incredible news. Unity team thank you so much. You are great guys!!!

100. Jean Christophe Constantin

May 23, 2013 at 2:15 am /

very nice but i builded a basic an light ios project and i had an error message : Error building Player: SystemException: System.Net.Sockets are supported only on Unity iOS Pro

101. Madsen

May 23, 2013 at 1:47 am /

Wow, that’s cool.
    Now the caching license for browser games should become free too.
    Shouldn’t it?
    That revenue percentage model isn’t Unity style at all.

102. David Maxwell

May 23, 2013 at 1:15 am /

I run the BTEC Extended Diploma Course in Games Development at Trafford College,Manchester ,UK this is great news!
    The students will jump at the chance of developing mobile applications.This will open up game design and small game business opportunities.
    May I take the opportunity to tell you that the unity application is a great learning application for students.It removes the complexity of game engines and leaves the student to design.

103. mckobus

May 23, 2013 at 12:11 am /

You guys are the best. This is one of the best software packages I have worked with in ages and now it has just become even better.

104. punchi

May 22, 2013 at 11:01 pm /

WOW!!! GENIAL!!! :D

105. zefrof

May 22, 2013 at 4:48 pm /

Unity is the best game engine ever!!

106. Rafael Ocariz

May 22, 2013 at 4:09 pm /

man I cried of happiness when I read this news, I have a lot of games perfect for mobile but a can’t publish them because I don’t have money to buy the license, and now it’s free Ç.Ç, thank a lot people of Unity team.

107. Trent Hamilton

May 22, 2013 at 3:58 pm /

god be praised, you folks are wonderful.

108. David

May 22, 2013 at 3:39 pm /

Incredible, awesome, fantastic news!!!!!!

109. Pure Solar Flame

May 22, 2013 at 3:36 pm /

This isn’t just awe-some, this is awe-alot! (I was going to say awe-full, but that didn’t sound good.) You guys rock! Resisting becoming a game developer has now become impossible for me.

110. Herber Madrigal

May 22, 2013 at 3:27 pm /

Thank u so much!

111. richestsoft

May 22, 2013 at 1:30 pm /

Thank you for sharing this information. The information was very helpful

Best IT Company

112. Alexei Rivera

May 22, 2013 at 1:29 pm /

Well this is amazing. Awesome announcement Unity.

I’m not an app developer but we cover a lot of developer events here in the Philippines as part of our blog and tech vlog so will be sure to mention this to everybody we meet in the community.

More power to you guys! =)

113. Sebas

May 22, 2013 at 12:40 pm /

This is awesome.
    “Simple to say, hard to do!”, :’)

114. Benjamin David

May 22, 2013 at 10:28 am /

This is really cool. A good news for all indie developers. I’m sticking to unity forever… Thank you very much!!!

115. Al SP

May 22, 2013 at 10:16 am /

Thats a great new for all the indies developers, thank you very much!!!

116. Keith

May 22, 2013 at 10:09 am /

Perfect timing :)… way to go!

117. Rodrigo

May 22, 2013 at 9:43 am /

you are the best. Long live Unity engine. Thanks…

118. Samer Khatib

May 22, 2013 at 9:14 am /

David Helgason and the whole unity team are amazing people. They have the greatest vision ever. Allowing everyone to become game developers and now allowing everyone access to mobile development. No other company would ever do something like that. And i just find it so awesome that the unity family is sticking to their vision and belief.

I say I am a solo indie developer but really Unity is my team. So I just want to express how grateful I am to the amazing people behind unity for making game development open to everyone. Love you unity!

You are the best!

119. Uel Winner

May 22, 2013 at 8:56 am /

GREEEEEEEAAT!! CONGRATULATIONS UNITY FAMILY!

120. Stephen P.

May 22, 2013 at 8:45 am /

This is great news! I know on the basic add-ons you couldn’t replace the Unity splash screen. Does anyone know if you can use a custom splash screen with the new free add-ons? Thanks!

121. donwell

May 22, 2013 at 8:29 am /

оууууу спс!!!!
    такого подарка я не ожидал)))

122. MonkeyJoel

May 22, 2013 at 7:59 am /

I’ve been an advocate of Unity since 2.6 and continue to be amazed at the level of commitment the company has to putting their product in the hands of the “small” developer. This is another great move in allowing indies to expand to other platforms. Thanks Unity.

123. Leon

May 22, 2013 at 7:35 am /

I just purchased the IOS add-on one day before, I feel really disappointed. You could have send me a warning prior to let me complete the transaction. On my opinion a dicount is not sufficient for someone who bought an asset of 500 USD (400 +VAT) which value 0 USD the day after!

124. Daniel

May 22, 2013 at 7:08 am /

Okay, Well Unity is not doing this to help developers, they’re doing this because Html5 game editors poping up all over the place. Obviously. And that’s fine with me. They’re just making business.
    But it’s not smart business. Who would go for an engine that’s only second to what it’s capable of, with Starling for the web using Typescript, Construct 2 and Turbulenz around. Not me.
    So make the pro version free and charge by revenue, much like Unreal Engine.

125. Larry

May 22, 2013 at 6:59 am /

Does this means I get my $400 back? lol. Just kidding. Thanks. I love watching Unity grow and was proud to own the Pro and Android Licenses. Keep up the good work.

126. Uncle Bee

May 22, 2013 at 6:58 am /

Before I could update to eg: iOS pro for 1100$, now that my products are worth 0$, Do I have to spend 1500$ ? Really ?

127. Uncle Bee

May 22, 2013 at 6:56 am /

what about my 800$ ? :D

128. stromchin

May 22, 2013 at 6:50 am /

Damn, and I just bought the android license a few months ago…
    I think that one month is not enough :D
    please throw a voucher my way?

129. giwa mudathir

May 22, 2013 at 6:30 am /

WOw!!!!!
    this is great News !!!!
    thank you so much unity, you r the best
    I can’t wait to get started
    good luck!

130. Bruno Xavier

May 22, 2013 at 5:07 am /

Man… Asset Store is about to have a giant increase on assets purchase.

131. Nush

May 22, 2013 at 4:53 am /

Thanks a lot.
    This decision will help our tiny studio to create better games!

132. Darren Bell

May 22, 2013 at 4:44 am /

Brilliant, this will keep the cost down for us guys just trying things out. Now I feel gutted that I paid for the basic version only a couple of months ago…

133. diese440

May 22, 2013 at 4:19 am /

AMAZING ! Thanks a lot Unity, you guys are great !

134. DynamicHead

May 22, 2013 at 4:01 am /

Yeaha! Let’s make them zombies! All! :D

135. Jason

May 22, 2013 at 3:26 am /

Awesome

136. Frank Gutter

May 22, 2013 at 1:40 am /

This is the model I wish so many Pro App developers would follow. At the end of the day it makes more sense to have people learning the platform, making their first steps. The folks who make actual cash, pay up. Great stuff. I hope others follow!

137. Kristof verbeeck

May 22, 2013 at 1:14 am /

Wow, i know unity is great
    I owned a license For unity 3 iOS/android
    Now ill update mine tonight

138. Samir Tirmizi

May 22, 2013 at 12:57 am /

Love you David Helgason…

139. mbuguamosekamau

May 22, 2013 at 12:09 am /

I love you guys thank you very much i can finnally improve God bless you

140. Koblavi

May 21, 2013 at 11:57 pm /

I was sitting on public transport when I read the news. Everybody was kind of alarmed by my reaction. Wow, this is a good move. I actually did see it coming but I wouldn’t have guessed this soon. You have just changed the course of mobile game development, indie game development and so many lives. Unity reigns!

Things can only get better from here on.

Please if you need any information about game the development space in emerging west African markets, I’d be happy to volunteer it free of charge.

(I think your mum’s really sweet for coming over to embarrass you in your god moment)

141. MD_Reptile

May 21, 2013 at 11:20 pm /

Absolutely great news. I was one of the adopters of the free ios/android deal a while back, and I am so excited to start switching all of my current games over to the latest unity build, then publish to the marketplace! Fantastic unity, I am so very grateful!

142. Sagar

May 21, 2013 at 11:13 pm /

Wow, awesome Thanks Unity. Now Android and ios phones will be flooded with games.

143. Mohan

May 21, 2013 at 11:05 pm /

This is amazing decision! Thank you UT!

144. Hussain Ali Zaheer

May 21, 2013 at 10:30 pm /

Thankyou Unity Tech for putting the power in people’s hands…

145. kongfanbing

May 21, 2013 at 9:42 pm /

I just purched two week before , will Unity give money to me?

146. Efrain

May 21, 2013 at 9:21 pm /

I am a teacher and I have a video games matter for mobile devices. Unity loved it, but the problem was the license for Android. With this news is solved everything.

Thank you very much.

Greetings!

147. Jerry

May 21, 2013 at 8:40 pm /

Is it just me or does someones collar keep getting bigger with each video appearance? :p

148. Rob

May 21, 2013 at 8:34 pm /

Hmm. I downloaded it and tried to run it, but now i’m stuck in an endless cycle of license file activation. Did I download the wrong setup file? Is there going to be a setup file that doesn’t have a license file activation process? Here’s what happened to me…

On startup, I get a dialog box saying “There was a problem communicating with the license server. Would you like to do a manual activation instead?” With buttons for Manual Activation, Report a bug, Quit. I chose Manual Activation, saved a Unity_v4.1.2f1 file. When I went to Load License, the file browser was looking for a ulf file which didn’t exist as I had only saved a 2f1 file. I changed the filter type to All Files and only saw a Unity_4.1.2f1.alf file. Chose that and clicked Open, but got “License file was not loaded” and an OK button. Then it just loops.

149. Burletech

May 21, 2013 at 7:08 pm /

Great new guys. Thanks so much!

150. Mike

May 21, 2013 at 5:44 pm /

This is awesome. Dumb question though, how do I actually get these? From the Download page, I can only see options for the Pro licenses.

151. Cezar

May 21, 2013 at 5:11 pm /

Muito Obrigado Unity. Obrigado por dar essa Oportunidades para nos =D

152. Elizabeth

May 21, 2013 at 5:04 pm /

For those that didn’t see the note here is how to activate the add-ons: Windows users can update Unity by opening the editor and selecting Manage License / Check for Updates from the Help menu. Mac users can update Unity by opening the editor and selecting Manage License / Check for Updates from the Unity menu.

153. Donal

May 21, 2013 at 4:44 pm /

This is fantastic news!
    I’m so very pleased by this. My head is buzzing at the prospect.

154. Noah Robertson

May 21, 2013 at 3:58 pm /

I’m confused : / When I go to the unity store, all I see is Unity Pro, and then a bunch of Pro add-ons. Where do you go to download the basic ios modules?

155. Ariel Schoch

May 21, 2013 at 3:54 pm /

Brilliant! Thanks guys ;)

156. THinkSimple

May 21, 2013 at 3:20 pm /

Truly amazing. Thankyou guys so much. You are truly changing the world.

157. binary

May 21, 2013 at 2:52 pm /

I nearly jumped into the screen when I was reading this; I couldn’t believe!
    This is such great news!!

158. David R

May 21, 2013 at 2:45 pm /

Finally we can now have a crack at converting our Flash games to unity. Congratulations and thanks, looking forward to programming games in unity for mobile.

159. Joe

May 21, 2013 at 2:27 pm /

yea nice, purchased both licenses just 2 weeks ago…hope its possible to get a refund

160. MarigoldFleur

May 21, 2013 at 2:22 pm /

This is pretty great news. I’d been putting off getting Unity 4 because it meant I would have to repurchase my licenses.

161. Taylor Ringo

May 21, 2013 at 2:18 pm /

wow… you guys are AWESOME! will this work for Win8/RT?

162. Chris

May 21, 2013 at 2:11 pm /

If this had happened two weeks ago: *best Christmas ever*.

Happened today: @#$% I burnt $400 for no goddamn reason.

Well, enjoy your free licenses, everyone else.

163. lcardjr

May 21, 2013 at 2:09 pm /

thanks free project anarchy!!! LOL

164. Michael

May 21, 2013 at 2:09 pm /

And this is why Unity is my favorite company. Thanks so much! you guys are awesome.

165. PGR (mobile games and stuff)

May 21, 2013 at 2:06 pm /

This is excellent news for all aspiring broke devs, we’ll be featuring you on PGR in a couple of hours!

166. ZJP

May 21, 2013 at 2:06 pm /

“Hi, i bought unity android and ios licences a few months back and have spent the last few months paying them off, and now you’ve made them free, it’s unfair :(”
    Yes, but this a the same decision will allow you to develop for WP8 and BlackBerry 10 for FREE. ;)

Good move guys and thx a lot.

167. Cristian

May 21, 2013 at 2:06 pm /

These are great news, thanks so much !

168. fabiano

May 21, 2013 at 2:04 pm /

Obrigado por essa benção
    vocês estão mim dando a oportunidade que eu sempre pedir a Deus
    não é atoa que vocês merecem o sucesso que tem…

169. Zyddian

May 21, 2013 at 2:01 pm /

PLEASE DO NOT POP YOUR COLLAR!!! I can’t take you seriously while your collar is POPPED!!!

170. Mark G

May 21, 2013 at 1:43 pm /

YATA!!!

171. Michail

May 21, 2013 at 1:31 pm /

Well… It seems that it’s time to start looking forward to doing something with it instead of UDK. Still don’t very like that free versions lacking many important functions.

172. Christian

May 21, 2013 at 1:27 pm /

Its a wonderfull notice!! thanks people of unity for make this a reality. Ahora podrán ver en android y ios la magia de muchísima gente indi creativa y lo que es capaz de hacer!! Gracias!!

173. Jake

May 21, 2013 at 1:17 pm /

Yay! Besides brilliant exceptions, this means more low end crap cluttering the App Stores, confusing users and making it harder for actual companies to make money.
    Democratizing has its drawbacks. Having a barrier to entry has its pros.

Also I wonder, will Unity bail out next year, as they did with Flash support? How unprofessional was that!!!

174. ben

May 21, 2013 at 1:16 pm /

I give this announcement Two Collars Up.

175. Gary

May 21, 2013 at 12:57 pm /

Absolutely brilliant opportunity for new business success, for those willing to take the step! Thank you!

176. Danko

May 21, 2013 at 12:53 pm /

Fabulous stuff! You guys are great, as always!!! :)

ps. Great shirt David! (and also the lipstick ;) ;))

177. drawlogic

May 21, 2013 at 12:33 pm /

Game on!

178. Kerry B.

May 21, 2013 at 12:24 pm /

Thank you so much Unity team. This will help so many people become more successful.

179. Nordin

May 21, 2013 at 12:13 pm /

You guys never stop to amaze!! You are the greatest!!

180. n.a.

May 21, 2013 at 12:12 pm /

Please allow non Pro Users to change the Skin! It’s not a feature that makes somebody go buy the Pro version. Thanks!

181. Daz

May 21, 2013 at 11:56 am /

Groovy :)

182. Gonzalo Piffaretti

May 21, 2013 at 11:55 am /

Thank you Unity thank you!!!

183. Joseph Dowdy

May 21, 2013 at 11:43 am /

I just went to your site to see how much it costs and… HOLY COW

***THANK YOU!!!***

184. Michal Wroblewski (@wrobel221)

May 21, 2013 at 11:39 am /

Perfect news just 2 days after I started new job in Unity!

185. Chris

May 21, 2013 at 11:35 am /

Wonderful! Just upgraded. Now if only you could fix your asset store so that I can change my address after I move.

186. marck

May 21, 2013 at 11:33 am /

wow !!!! I cant believe !

187. Anbu

May 21, 2013 at 11:20 am /

Can we use it to create live wallpapers??? if not, free live wallpaper add on will be of great help!!

188. gabin

May 21, 2013 at 11:18 am /

It’s a pity that there isn’t any linux support

189. Richard Johnson

May 21, 2013 at 11:15 am /

This is huge news! I’m personally a bit gutted that I saved for 4 months and bought an iOS license in Februrary, but maybe you guys can send me a tshirt ;) Time to get porting to Android, I suppose….

190. Jason

May 21, 2013 at 10:51 am /

If they ad interactive fluid surfaces then it would be even more viva la unity 3D .

191. Probably Not David Helgason's Mother

May 21, 2013 at 10:38 am /

What have I told you about those collars, David? Fold! Them! Down!

Have you forgotten your cousins Björk Björkensdottir and Eyjafjallajokull Heklasdottir are staying with you next weekend? What kind of example do you think you’ll be setting them by wearing your collars up and slashing software prices out of the blue like that? You’ll catch your death of cold!

Oh, I might have forgotten to mention your cousins coming over in my last letter to you. You should probably get some frozen puffin and minke whale meat in, but remember little Eyja is a pescatarian now, so no reindeer!

192. John

May 21, 2013 at 10:34 am /

193. Robert Wallis

May 21, 2013 at 10:20 am /

Thank you!

194. Elad

May 21, 2013 at 10:19 am /

Awesome company with an awesome product!!!

195. pixnlove

May 21, 2013 at 10:16 am /

I think I am going to wake up soon because I think I might still be asleep, still dreaming…
    I am so glad I invested my time in learning unity because one thing is sure: I will never be looking at another engine engine again…
    I truly love you the one and only Unity crew.

196. Andy

May 21, 2013 at 10:08 am /

Thanks so much. I was just wondering how to come up with another $400 for Windows 8 RT. Rather than be bitter about the spending buying and upgrading those basic licenses in the past I am happy for myself and others that can compete with much better financed people that are well-placed on the basis of ideals and work. Can’t really do anything about entrenched brand-name recognition but a least intellectually we can compete.

197. Mike670

May 21, 2013 at 10:05 am /

I love you, This is amazing.

198. Unitynewuser

May 21, 2013 at 9:58 am /

I’m still confused.

On the product page Unity Pro $1500 iOS $1500. Can someone clarify this please?
    Thank you.

199. mewhy

May 21, 2013 at 9:45 am /

I LOVE YOU GUYS… THIS IS MY DREAM COME TRUE!

200. Cliff Huizenga

May 21, 2013 at 9:11 am /

This is absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to try it out and make some fun mobile games. Thanks, Unity!

201. vishesh

May 21, 2013 at 9:10 am /

wow, thank u unity,
    you just gave me a great birthday gift with this news :)
    just love how this company is backing the indies,
    we will back you when we move up the ladder too unity

please continue to support us in the future too.

202. Memorix Pilgrim

May 21, 2013 at 9:04 am /

Thank you sooooooooooo much ! You are so awesome !!!!

203. Enlik Tjioe

May 21, 2013 at 8:55 am /

It’s great news for us.
    Thanks Unity3D, worth to try it now :)

204. JD

May 21, 2013 at 8:53 am /

Thank you so much Unity! I was recently looking to choose between Unity and Corona for my game development needs but was going to go with Corona yesterday because it was a few hundred cheaper.

Now I’m switching focus all to Unity and will get started with it ASAP! Thanks for making this happen!

205. Moonif

May 21, 2013 at 8:44 am /

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

206. Swinging

May 21, 2013 at 8:43 am /

But we just bought the ios and android basic within a month…..hope that they can change it to pro, or can use the money for buying in asset store.

207. Samuel

May 21, 2013 at 8:42 am /

Simple: Unity Asset Store will sell like never before and will justify this decision. And Unity will soon become the number one development platform for mobile – not only for games (which I think already is the #1), but for any kind of mobile content.

208. Jorlings

May 21, 2013 at 8:27 am /

Amazing. To the team @ Unity – You have just made my year. LOVE!

209. Gavalakis Vaggelis

May 21, 2013 at 8:26 am /

Typical Unity! (in the most positive way possible)

210. Twizone

May 21, 2013 at 8:20 am /

Great! Thank you!

211. Twizone

May 21, 2013 at 8:19 am /

Great! Thanks!

212. Joe Klemmer

May 21, 2013 at 8:14 am /

This makes my future plans (well, more like future hopes) much clearer. I’ve been trying to decide on a primary gamedev platform to cover as much ground as possible, and now I have one. Time to learn Unity!

213. nycynik

May 21, 2013 at 8:08 am /

Wow. I was just learning cocos2d-x, to try to get to android, and now this!! I think I will try to port to unity instead! Thanks Unity!

214. Matias

May 21, 2013 at 7:57 am /

Fabulous! Thank you very much !

215. James Griggs

May 21, 2013 at 7:56 am /

Viva la Unity! Simply amazing!

216. Playlectric

May 21, 2013 at 7:51 am /

It’s impossible not to like Unity Technologies. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, they surprise you yet again. Rainbows and unicorns for everyone! :D

217. AnonymoysCoder

May 21, 2013 at 7:45 am /

Awesome! I’ve been looking in for tech to build my mobile game with. You just made final decision for me, unity is now hands down best option. It was leading option for me even earlier, but now it’s just hands down winning option :) Thank you for great product.

218. Igor Costa

May 21, 2013 at 7:35 am /

David, great comment and wise words. awesome product in hands of developers.

219. Igor Costa

May 21, 2013 at 7:33 am /

David, great video and wise words. Love the news and for sure Unity made a great tool and work.

220. Slayerx1010

May 21, 2013 at 7:28 am /

Good, now just get this engine on PlayStation mobile.

221. bubblegumsoldier

May 21, 2013 at 7:26 am /

I have to say it! I LOVE YOU!

No for real! For me this is like christmas, birthday and anything else where you’re getting gifts at all! I really love unity! I love everything they produce and they are doing! I’m sure… I will be faithful and will never change my opinion of unity! Thank you!

222. Yaser

May 21, 2013 at 7:12 am /

Awesome! Thumbs UP!

223. Beastie

May 21, 2013 at 7:04 am /

This is just…..awesome!!Thank you!!

224. monnery brothers

May 21, 2013 at 7:03 am /

Great news ! thank you so much

225. Stian Wahlvåg

May 21, 2013 at 6:48 am /

Darn! I bought Android Basic April 16th… Anyway, great news!

226. pefdow

May 21, 2013 at 6:42 am /

Great news…awesome

227. Wolfgang

May 21, 2013 at 6:41 am /

This is amazing! Thank you!

228. Catreece

May 21, 2013 at 6:33 am /

Congratulations… I think you just managed to make my programmer and CEO orgasm on the spot. I woke up to them practically dancing. I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that it’s a good thing ^.~

For a small start up who’s looking to release their first title in just a few months, it’s admittedly a wonderful bit of news, though! It’s nice to see those hopes and dreams of being able to bring something unique and fun to the market turn out to suddenly be shoved forwards a few steps closer to reality!

My only complaint is I have a strict deadline today and I got woken up early for this news. I think it’s a relatively minor price to pay, however =P

229. imaginaryhuman

May 21, 2013 at 6:33 am /

Wow, very generous and a great move. I’ve been trying to stick to development in 3.5 for a while for fear of losing my iOs/Android basic licenses which were given out for free, and now can enjoy upgrading to Unity 4 and still enjoy this freedom plus the extra speed and features that this brings. Thanks Unity for your open-mindedness and vision and I hope lots more developers end up becoming successful to be able to buy your Pro product.

230. jabberx

May 21, 2013 at 6:31 am /

Wonderful news, thank you so much, this will truly increase engine’s popularity.

231. Ricardo

May 21, 2013 at 6:30 am /

@Christian : It is available now. If you still need help getting the Addons please contact support@ at Unity.

232. renman3000

May 21, 2013 at 6:28 am /

Socialism and Capitalism gettin’ it on! Yes!

233. Skared Creations

May 21, 2013 at 6:27 am /

Even if I already owns iOS Pro and Android basic, I love this decision! More free, more developers, better product! :)

234. PixelMushroom

May 21, 2013 at 6:26 am /

This is fantastic news! Thanks Unity

235. Kelvin

May 21, 2013 at 6:21 am /

I had bought android basic add-on in mid-April.
    Hope you can count me in for the rebate policy of pro add-on.
    Anyway, I support you guys to push ahead this one influential step for the industry.

236. Christian

May 21, 2013 at 6:15 am /

When will this be available? Right now I tried to upgrade my Unity 3.x with my addons and it still costs $800 for Android + iOS…

237. Ashish Verma

May 21, 2013 at 6:13 am /

MANY THANKS TO UNITY ;) You guys are awsome
    Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE TO UNITY ;) ;) ;) :)

Being an one man army in game development. I had just purchased ios basic last month for $400 (and that amount really means alot to me) and was waiting for this kind of thing to happen on 6 June on UNITY’s BIRTHDAY so that I may get some discount on android basic license. I knew some discounts will be available on birthday.

BUT
    hey… Unity and David did it early. Uhuuu… so I now have android basic as well.
    I don’t believe but its really cool.

Best Wishes and Again many thanks to Unity and DAVID and all unity team members ;)

Cheers.. ;)

Thank you a lot!

240. Gerard

May 21, 2013 at 6:04 am /

Simply amazing,thank you.

241. Craig Newton

May 21, 2013 at 6:03 am /

Thank you so much, that fee was the one thing standing in my way to wanting to use Unity to develop my mobile game. You guys are so amazing.

242. Pawel Bodytko

May 21, 2013 at 6:00 am /

Here is my luck: I purchased the iOS license on April 18 — 3 days before i would qualify…

243. JuanK

May 21, 2013 at 5:51 am /

What about Windows 8 Apps?

244. AB

May 21, 2013 at 5:48 am /

Thanks Team Unity… can’t believe you guys are that good. :)

245. Tman Allen

May 21, 2013 at 5:42 am /

Man this is the best news I have heard in a long time. Thanks for giving us a shot to make it to the big time.

246. Bluestrike

May 21, 2013 at 5:40 am /

So if I got this right, indies who bought the pro version for extra features still have to pay extra for a mobile license while the free license also has a free license?
    Oh well I hope they finally fixed my game stopper bugs this release as I am developing for standalone.

247. Vadims Briksins

May 21, 2013 at 5:37 am /

That is FANTASTIC!!!
    Thank you very very much!!!

248. DKappes

May 21, 2013 at 5:34 am /

you guys are awesome, thank you!

249. sahajkoka

May 21, 2013 at 5:24 am /

Now there will be no Indie Unity developer turning to Project Anarchy.

250. Brother

May 21, 2013 at 5:23 am /

thanx!!! that great

251. Toby

May 21, 2013 at 5:11 am /

Thanks a lot Unity!!!!!
    Great decision!

252. Quentin T.

May 21, 2013 at 5:06 am /

There are e a lot of companies making more than 100.000$ :-)

253. MSFX

May 21, 2013 at 4:59 am /

wonderful news for indie developers

254. Ashkan

May 21, 2013 at 4:59 am /

Great decision guys!
    Also hopefully it makes your profits more as well cause if people make successful games then why shouldn’t they buy pro version to have more beautiful, smaller games.
    Great for everyone.
    generous ,

255. Danar Kayfi

May 21, 2013 at 4:56 am /

The Best News Ever….i love you Unity :)

256. Ste

May 21, 2013 at 4:55 am /

Same thing happened to me with unity 3, bought ios android, 2 months later, free.
    May i get a sympathy voucher for future purchases or unity pro if i get that.
    Thanks, Stephen :)

257. gharaibeh

May 21, 2013 at 4:54 am /

indeed , unity forever ! amazing !!

258. cagri

May 21, 2013 at 4:49 am /

Fantastic !

259. Jeroen

May 21, 2013 at 4:45 am /

Wow, amazing news! Thanks guys!

260. pilotm2000

May 21, 2013 at 4:44 am /

cool..unity forever

261. Robert

May 21, 2013 at 4:37 am /

Awesome initiative, very exciting for all developers worldwide!

262. Rafa