Xsolla Unity SDK – a customizable in-game store for desktop, web and mobile
We’re excited to announce a new service partner on the Asset Store: Xsolla!
For almost a decade, Xsolla has been providing payment services to some of the biggest names in the game industry: Valve, Twitch, Ubisoft and Kongregate, to name only a few. With the introduction of the new Unity Asset Store product, the Xsolla solution is now available to Unity developers everywhere!
Global payment solution, monitoring and marketing in one
The Xsolla Unity SDK is transparent and customizable; it supports more than 700 payment options from all over the world and comes with a sophisticated monitoring system and marketing tools. Plus, all transactions are protected by a robust anti-fraud solution.
1,2,3 Go! You’re up and running across your platforms
Thanks to straightforward documentation and extensive support, you can integrate the Xsolla solution in a matter of hours. Use it across Web, desktop and mobile!
“The Xsolla Plugin allows you to seamlessly integrate a fully functional virtual store right in your game. It’s super easy. With Unity 5, developers can build bigger and more advanced online products. It’s a great time to explore the multiplatform possibilities of Unity and expand products beyond smartphones and tablets to PCs and the browser-based market. You can get a high quality reliable in-app store running in a browser window with Unity 5 and the Xsolla Plugin. It’s never been easier”.
Alexander Agapitov, CEO & Founder, Xsolla
The Xsolla Plugin:
- A reliable solution from a trusted provider
- Complete in-game store management toolset to manage items, virtual currency, and subscription billing
- Integrated tools for promotion of your in-game products
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- 24/7 anti-fraud protection and customer support
- Automatic localization of UI, payment methods and currencies
- Full multiplatform support across desktop, web and mobile
49 CommentsSubscribe to comments
Comments are closed.