MonoDevelop Roadmap

October 22, 2015 in 技术

As stated on our public roadmap, we are shipping MonoDevelop-Unity 5.9 with Unity 5.3 in December. MonoDevelop-Unity 5.9 is at the time of writing the latest stable version of MonoDevelop and includes many improvements and fixes over MonoDevelop 4.0.1.

md-5.9-debug

We have added a new workflow improvement to MonoDevelop-Unity 5.9. The target selection list is now populated with Unity targets, highlighted with an orange outline in the screenshot. MonoDevelop-Unity will now attach to the selected target with a single click on the “Run” button so you can avoid multiple clicks in the “Attach to Process” dialog when starting a debug session.

You can try MonoDevelop-Unity 5.9 today by downloading the MonoDevelop-Unity 5.9 preview builds from the forum. Feedback on the forum is more than welcome! MonoDevelop-Unity 5.9 is a drop-in replacement for MonoDevelop 4.0.1 and can be with used with Unity 4.6 and Unity 5, see minimum requirements in the forum thread.

Script Debugging Fixes

Besides upgrading MonoDevelop-Unity we have also been working on fixing script debugging defects in Unity that affect both MonoDevelop-Unity and Visual Studio Tools for Unity.

Notable script debugging defects fixed in Unity 5.3 and Unity 5.2.2:

• Fixed issue with stepping in switch statements.
  • Fixed occasional Unity crash when stepping many times in a row and then hitting a breakpoint.
  • Fixed Unity crash when trying to step after pause.
  • Fixed stepping over Resources.Load and other Unity API methods that use serialization.
  • Fixed Unity crash when trying to evaluate generic methods that return an array of the generic type. Such as GameObject.GetComponents<Component>().

We’ve also fixed script debugging defects that are specific to MonoDevelop-Unity 5.9.

Notable debugging defects fixed that are specific to MonoDevelop-Unity 5.9

• Fixed “The requested item has been unloaded” when enabling/disabling breakpoints.
  • Fixed “The requested item has been unloaded” when evaluating enums.
  • Fixed “Debugger operation failed. Argument cannot be null” error.

Download MonoDevelop-Unity 5.9 preview builds from the forum.

MonoDevelop and Unity REST Integration

Today the integration between MonoDevelop-Unity and Unity happens through the solution (.sln) and project (.csproj) files.

This setup is less than ideal since Unity needs to update the solution and project files each time you add, remove, move or rename script files in your project. Once the updated solution and project files have been written to disk, MonoDevelop then needs reload them. A better approach would be to have Unity communicate directly with MonoDevelop on each change to the file structure of your Assets folder and have MonoDevelop update accordingly.

Another issue with using solution files is that we are not using the same C# compiler when compiling your scripts in Unity and in MonoDevelop. This can lead to different compile errors and warnings in MonoDevelop compared to Unity, and in some cases scripts will compile in Unity but not in MonoDevelop and vice versa.

To address these issues and allow for a tighter integration between Unity and MonoDevelop, we are working on a new feature that makes MonoDevelop and Unity talk to each other using REST. What this means in practice is that MonoDevelop and Unity communicate directly with each other using a network socket and generation of solution and project files is no longer necessary.

Instead, MonoDevelop will display a hierarchy view of your Assets folder sent from Unity as a REST message. The Assets folder view in MonoDevelop will be updated on each change to your Unity Assets folder file structure. It will also be possible to add, remove, move and rename files in the MonoDevelop Assets view and the actions will be sent via to Unity to be performed. Once the file action have been performed in Unity, Unity will notify MonoDevelop of the changes to the Assets folder file structure and the Assets folder view in MonoDevelop will be be updated accordingly.

The screenshot below shows how the Unity Assets Folder view in MonoDevelop looks currently and is likely to change before release.

md-rest-5.9-preview-new2

MonoDevelop will also use the REST service to compile your scripts in Unity and then Unity will send the build results back to MonoDevelop. The build results in the screenshot above were delivered to MonoDevelop from Unity.

The REST service is not limited to file operations and compiling your scripts. It can be used for any feature that is exposed as a REST endpoint in Unity.

Here are some of the features we have planned for the MonoDevelop and Unity REST Integration:

• File-less project/solution synchronization between MonoDevelop and Unity.
  • Instant synchronization of file add/remove/rename/move operations in the assets folder, both ways.
  • Consistent build behavior. Always build your scripts in Unity and show build results in MonoDevelop.
  • Entering play mode and/or attaching the debugger when hitting the play button in MonoDevelop.

We are currently working towards releasing the Unity and MonoDevelop REST integration in Unity 5.5. Keep an eye on this blog as we will be sharing more details in the coming months.

December 14, 2015 at 9:03 am /

Please use the forum thread below for any general MonoDevelop feedback you might have that is not directly related to this blog post.

2. Chase Holton

December 13, 2015 at 2:44 am /

Just updated to Unity 5.3 and love it! My only issue right now is that MonoDevelop 5.9 is now no longer refactoring or using autocomplete. It drives me crazy! I’ve tried clearing out all the .sln files and all that from the project root folder but to no avail… super frustrating! Is anyone else experiencing this? If I set my IDE to a previous version of MonoDevelop (I think its 4.1) it works normally. What do I do!?

December 14, 2015 at 9:02 am /

Could you repost this issue in this thread? With details of which OS you are using and your Unity installation and project setup, so we can try to reproduce this issue.

3. winxalex

December 11, 2015 at 11:31 pm /

Why I can’t see implementation code of assembly in Mono 5.9.

December 14, 2015 at 8:59 am /

In the Assembly Browser you need to change Language from “Summary” to “C#” and possibly “Visibility” from “Only public members” to “All members”

4. PewPewLazers

December 8, 2015 at 8:54 pm /

I just recently updated to Unity 5.3 which came with the update to Monodevelop (5.9). I now cannot do any debugging in UnityScript. My entire game was written in UnityScript. How can I fix this issue? I’ve tried installing and uninstalling a few times now to no avail.

December 9, 2015 at 7:40 am /

UnityScript debugging should be working. Try recompiling and regenerating .sln file. If the issue persists, please file a bug report.

5. UCHLab

November 12, 2015 at 10:06 am /

I posted the comment twice by mistake, delete this one an apologies! Not trying to spam the thread, I have no relation with Consulo developer

6. UCHLab

November 12, 2015 at 10:03 am /

I was using this in the last few weeks: https://github.com/consulo/consulo
    Is a fork of IntelliJ with support for Unity including debugging and, TBH, was like find water on the desert!

The project is maintained by a single guy and I’m sure that with a bit of love from Unity will be able to go much farder.

1. Ilya

November 12, 2015 at 3:07 pm /

I use IDEA at work and at home, it is very productive. JetBrains won’t deal with C#, because they sell ReSharper. I tried Consulo for Unity project, it’s really good. Also, it is a known fact that Googles’ Android Studio is based on IntelliJ IDEA.

7. Kiaran

November 5, 2015 at 6:15 pm /

Thanks for continuing to support/improve Monodevelop. I’m reading a disproportionate number of complaints about Monodevelop.

I’ve used to for several years now on a part-time basis and it’s been great. Autocomplete, refactoring and debugging all work as advertised. It does some funky magical renaming of scripts when you refactor the name of monobehavior classes. But once you get used to it, it’s pretty nice actually.

I tried VS with Unity. I’ve used VS a lot over the years for C++ and C# development but with Unity I found it was perhaps, overkill. Monodevelop gets out of my way and let me just code. So thanks for supporting it.

8. Isaiah

November 5, 2015 at 3:09 pm /

I just hope that someday you completely remove it. I’ve never had a good experience with monodevelop my whole career with unity. On every version bundled with unity its always been completely broken.

Obscure Error messages all the time. My scripts will randomly just not save and I don’t realize it until 20min of debugging when I decide to check out the file in another editor. It’s always been painful and unusable.

Right now I’m using Atom and without the integration my experience has been so much better.

9. Mark Fowler

October 31, 2015 at 12:08 am /

Why haven’t you just integrated a script editor directly into Unity like Godot engine?

November 1, 2015 at 9:59 am /

We are unable to provide debugging support in the editor due to how the debugger works. See my reply to JC about Script Inspector 3 below for more details.

10. Martin Bergström

October 30, 2015 at 2:50 pm /

Are there any disadvantages of using Xamarin Studio with Unity? I’ve been using that for some time now, and it seems to work fine together with auto-completion and so on, but at the same time I’m just scratching on the surface when it comes to scripting in Unity so there could be something missing I guess.

November 1, 2015 at 9:58 am /

Xamarin Studio is a rebranded version of MonoDevelop. Xamarin work on the MonoDevelop source and then release MonoDevelop as Xamarin Studio along with their own add-ins. So MonoDevelop-Unity 5.9.6 and Xamarin Studio 5.9.6 are based upon the same source code.

The main disadvantage with Xamarin Studio is that you do not get Unity script debugging support, as this requires our custom debugger add-in which is included in MonoDevelop-Unity. Some more details here: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/monodevelop-unity-5-9-preview-release.350016/page-2#post-2297959

1. Martin Bergström

November 2, 2015 at 4:03 pm /

I see – thank for the info Lukasz!

2. Dad

November 16, 2015 at 5:24 pm /

It’d be great to document the debugger API along with the REST API so that other people could build integrations into better tools than MonoDevelop which has always been a pretty poor experience on OS X.

11. PRO

October 29, 2015 at 10:59 pm /

just to say Thank you.
    I like mono and don’t use VS.

12. Thrawn75

October 27, 2015 at 11:20 pm /

Just this …

“Fixed “The requested item has been unloaded” when evaluating enums.”

… makes the upgrade worth for me.

13. Gregory Pierce

October 26, 2015 at 8:31 pm /

This is a very substantial announcement if properly implemented. If you guys really build out everything using RESTful web services, this opens the door for pretty much ANY tool to be integrated with Unity without having to worry about the integration of a UnitySDK or anything similar. I like where you guys are heading with this one because one could start building their own homegrown tools for Unity in a consistent manner.

Hopefully you guys will provide strong documentation for this (or at least stronger than what we got for uNet ;) ).

14. Darkhog

October 26, 2015 at 3:57 pm /

Don’t get me wrong, updating MD is cool, but when will you actually update Mono Framework?

1. koblavi

October 26, 2015 at 6:04 pm /

It’s on the roadmap: https://unity3d.com/unity/roadmap
      No timelines yet though. IL2CPP will have to be stable and available on all platforms first. I doubt it’s gonna be in the 5.x cycle

15. jm

October 25, 2015 at 5:42 pm /

Korean comment out does not work well
    letters disappears sometimes
    it was no problem at ver.4.0.1

1. jm

October 25, 2015 at 5:46 pm /

Actually there was tiny bug(last letter is disappear until press spacebar key) at 4.0.1

October 26, 2015 at 9:17 am /

Thanks for reporting this issue. We will look into it.

16. Rodolfo Rubens

October 25, 2015 at 2:16 am /

Well, you guys could wait for MonoDevelop 6 then, they will include a dark skin… :/

October 26, 2015 at 9:16 am /

We will upgrade to MonoDevelop 6 once it is stable.

17. Ien Cheng

October 24, 2015 at 9:05 pm /

One more thing — would it be possible to be able to look at the Unity editor, including seeing the scene/game view, while stopped at a breakpoint in the MonoDevelop debugger? I don’t know how feasible this is, but that would be very useful! Even a non-interactive snap-shot of the game window before the break would quite useful.

October 26, 2015 at 9:15 am /

This is an interesting idea, I’ve added it to my list of things to look into.

It will not be possible to view the editor/game view in the editor while debugging due to all managed threads being suspended. But we might be able to do something where you can request snapshots using the REST service and then display them in MonoDevelop.

1. Ien Cheng

October 26, 2015 at 5:19 pm /

Cool, thanks for looking into the snapshot idea. And thanks in general for these technical blog posts — it’s encouraging to see Unity moving towards a stronger and stronger technical architecture.

18. Ien Cheng

October 24, 2015 at 7:20 am /

I use Mono Development for debugging and this sounds like a nice set of improvements.

Please can you keep the sln/csproj as an option so that us vim users can continue to happily use omnisharp-vim for smart code completions? And of course publish the REST API so the vim community can eventually plug into that way of doing thing also.

October 26, 2015 at 9:10 am /

Yes, the .sln/.csproj generation will remain available.

19. LL

October 23, 2015 at 5:19 pm /

Will it be possible to have .Net 4.X framework then? Because, I’m looking for Oracle database connectivity from Unity3d generated game but so far, it’s hard to find if this is supported, see https://www.google.fr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=unity3d+Oracle+database

October 23, 2015 at 7:13 pm /

No. This change does not change the .NET profile (version) supported by the Mono runtime in Unity. This is only an upgrade of the external MonoDevelop application and unrelated to the Mono/.NET version used in Unity.

.NET Profile Upgrade in Unity is currently on our Roadmap under “Research”.

20. Luis Correa

October 23, 2015 at 4:59 pm /

Any improvements to MonoDevelop are highly welcomed by our studio, are you currently investigating the possibility of adding conditional breakpoints or variable/data change interrupt breakpoints?

October 23, 2015 at 7:08 pm /

Conditional breakpoints should already be working. You can right-click on a breakpoint in the breakpoints window and select “Properties” and then set a condition. Or right-click on a breakpoint on the line and select “Breakpoint properties”.

1. Ien Cheng

October 24, 2015 at 10:53 pm /

Great to hear this is supposed to work! Whenever I’ve tried this, the conditional options are greyed out. I figured they weren’t supposed to work. Is there some reason they might be greyed out?

21. Jonney

October 23, 2015 at 3:48 pm /

Can’t you push it back to 5.4 C’mon :)

22. ahmad karami

October 23, 2015 at 10:29 am /

Unity now is ridiculous silly roadmap.

23. Iruo

October 23, 2015 at 9:26 am /

I honestly have no problem using monoDevelope but improvements are welcomed. I love the idea of writing my scripts outside the editor which gives me a whole lot of room for the game design which just feels awesome and natural. Thanks Unity ;)

24. koblavi

October 23, 2015 at 6:17 am /

I wish I could say I’m happy about this announcement, but I’m honestly not. I’m so not sure having such an intimate relationship with third-party editors like Mono-Develop and now Visual Studio on windows, is a good idea. My Reasons:

1.) Bloat: The current version of Mono Develop that ships with Unity is 333.5 MB (OSX version). Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty certain most devs don’t use a much of the extra features that mono develop ships with.

2.) It’s not UnityLike: Unity prides itself in it’s Elegant UI. Mono develop in recent times has tried to be that but is still not quite there yet. It still does feel like a completely different app. The User Experience is not necessarily bad. It’s just very different from what we’re used to in Unity.

3.) Fragmentation: Unity now ships with Visual Studio on windows. It now has to focus on getting integration right on that front as well in addition to mono develop. Sounds like a wasteful use of dev resources.

4.) Integrated IDEs: Devs are buying ‘Script Inspector 3’ for an extra $55. If that does not tell you Mono develop isn’t well suited for the job, I’m not sure what does. in fact I suggest Unity acquire it and use that as the default. Double clicking a Unity script for another application to open just feels unnatural.

5.) Ownership: Unity should work more towards the ownership of the tools that come out of their box. By all means allow third-parties to integrate but leave them as third-parties. Owning most of the technology inspires confidence amongst your users. Because we know if there is a lingering bug we do not have to wait for some third-party to fix it.

6.) Debugging: The way script debugging in unity works right now is a pain. The scene being debugged is in one application (Or device) and the script is in another. Let’s not forget the profiler by the way, which sits in a different window from the script. Think of the pain devs go through when switching windows trying to find script bottlenecks. Basically if you don’t have 2 monitors, you’re screwed.

7.) Everything else is inside the editor: We call Unity an integrated dev. environment. This is almost true. Even the somewhat controversial service-oriented features are now build into the editor. Why is the one part of the tool where Devs spend quite a bit of time sitting outside the editor?

I could go on and on, but I kinda feel like this is a debate you guys are having in-house so I’ll just leave it to your better judgement.

Regards,
    K

October 23, 2015 at 8:55 am /

1) The reason for the huge size on OSX is because we bundle the Mono framework with in the MonoDevelop.app. We do this to make sure that MonoDevelop always works regardless of whether you have the Mono framework installed in OSX or not.

2) We are working towards streamlining the MonoDevelop experience and if you have any suggestions for what could be improved let us know!

3) I think it is a good thing that developers have some script editor choices to choose from.

4) See another comment below regarding Script Inspector 3.

5) MonoDevelop is an open source app and even though we do not drive the development of it, we are actively working on fixing issues and improving the Unity development experience.

6) Having the debugger/code editor and your application as separate apps is probably the most common way of development. We are currently unable to provide debugging functionality in the editor. See Script Inspector 3 comment below for more details.

7) You could argue the same about any application that is used for creating assets used in Unity.

If you have any concrete suggestions or things you would like to have improved in MonoDevelop, please let us know so we can work towards improving scripting experience. Thanks!

1. koblavi

October 24, 2015 at 10:06 am /

Thanks for your responses.
        With regards to point 7. You’re absolutely right. You could argue that. The only exception is that those tools don’t ship with Unity so why does mono develop have to ship with Unity? I guess you can again argue that if I don’t like it I can just delete it. But I don’t want to have to always download it as part of the editor whenever I do a QA update. A good compromise might be to treat it as a separate package during installation. Much the same way the Web Player and support packages are treated. My thoughts.

October 26, 2015 at 9:08 am /

There have been some talks internally about having MonoDevelop be a separate download, so this is very likely to happen in the future.

25. wang

October 23, 2015 at 5:28 am /

I like Visual Studio code

26. Adams Immersive

October 23, 2015 at 4:06 am /

If Select All (Command-A) works instead of executing misc. random commands, I will weep salty tears of joy! :)

(Sometimes I want to analyze or Find-and-Replace my code in another app, or copy an old script into a new empty one. Select All—Copy would be awesome!)

1. Paulo Godinho

October 23, 2015 at 5:11 am /

Yes you can Selected All with Cmd+A, it is also possible to see the value of Enum types when debugging!

27. 雨松MOMO

October 23, 2015 at 3:06 am /

input chinese ?

1. HyperQuantum

October 23, 2015 at 6:05 am /

Do you mean the interface language in Chinese?
      Or the programming language in Chinese, which is not possible…?

2. Lukasz Paczkowski

October 23, 2015 at 8:34 am /

The localized Japanese version of this blog post shows support for Japanese/Chinese characters.

28. AL

October 23, 2015 at 12:26 am /

This is good, but what I could really use is better autocomplete when using Unityscript.

1. Liz

October 23, 2015 at 6:19 am /

They’ve already said on the forums that Unityscript has no real future so I doubt that’s going to happen.

2. Lukasz Paczkowski

October 23, 2015 at 8:30 am /

There is no active development going on for improving UnityScript support in MonoDevelop. We recommend that developers use C# for the best scripting experience.

1. Tomza

October 26, 2015 at 9:55 am /

Using Unitycript makes no sense now. In my opinion, Unity technologies should give it up as quickly as possible. C# is a perfect language for Unity. For a bigger projects I prefer C++ that’s why I use UE4, but as soon as I get something to do with Unity, I will be using C# only.

29. jeklund

October 22, 2015 at 9:51 pm /

Would be just brilliant if monodev would run properly without the user beeing an admin on the klient aswell. It’s been a bummer for years in school environments…

October 23, 2015 at 8:29 am /

What are the exact issues you are experiencing and under which circumstances?

1. jeklund

October 24, 2015 at 1:21 am /

Well, unless your an admin user on OS X monodev won’t run at all. Anyway that’s been how we’ve been experiencing it for a couple of years.

1. KRN

November 6, 2015 at 1:35 pm /

In order for it to work, you have to move it (MonoDevelop app) outside the Unity folder, into the Applications folder.

30. BPT

October 22, 2015 at 9:33 pm /

This sounds very useful. Smart move using REST it would be awesome to be able to write editor extensions that could communicate with external apps, Adobe-CEP like extensions bring to mind all kinds of integration ideas.

31. vulgerstal

October 22, 2015 at 8:50 pm /

Awesome, updated MonoDevelop! Thanks also for fixing Visual Studio integration in 5.2.2 !
    Can’t wait for 5.3 to try Multi-scene Editing, IAP, SSRR and Host Migration! . . .

32. Jc

October 22, 2015 at 7:42 pm /

Thanks for the news! Excited to see how this update will pan out.

I have been using Script Inspector 3 for about 2 months now, and feel that its a better script editor than Mono give or take a few issues with UnityScript. Are there any plans of Unity moving in a similar direction?

October 23, 2015 at 8:27 am /

Script Inspector 3 is awesome, we have been playing around with it a bit internally.

However, there is a technical issue that is blocking us from providing such a in-editor solution as a replacement for MonoDevelop or any other external script editor. And that is that the Mono debugger works by suspending all managed threads when using breakpoints/stepping, including the main thread which the play mode/your scripts run in. This is what you see when Unity “locks up” when debugging. So it is currently impossible to provide a script editor inside the Unity editor that supports debugging.

1. Flipbookee

November 22, 2015 at 6:34 pm /

Thanks Lukasz for trying out Script Inspector 3 and for liking it! I feel very honoured =)

I know about the technical limitations and I’ve been looking for various ways to overcome them. Your comment has actually inspired me to try a little bit harder and finally I managed to open a fully working and interactive Si3 window on hitting a breakpoint! And it runs in the same process, the one being debugged and the one which has all of its managed threads suspended… Which is pretty amazing and almost unbelievable but now it’s also proven to be doable, YAY! =)

See my post about that

This only shows that Unity is an incredibly powerful and fascinating engine since it allows such things to be done by 3rd party developers! And that’s why we all love it so much!!! :-)

November 23, 2015 at 8:55 am /

Hi!

Sounds like you solved a “impossible” problem and I can’t wait to try out the Si3 debugger :-)

33. hannibalov

October 22, 2015 at 5:07 pm /

Does this mean still custom MonoDevelop builds and not a plugin? If so, please work on the plugin direction for the future

October 22, 2015 at 7:39 pm /

We are implementing this a separate add-in for MonoDevelop, however due to some incompatibilities between the latest MonoDevelop debug client and the debug server in our Mono, it will most likely be necessary to use our build of MonoDevelop for full debugging support in Unity.

I’ve answered this in greater detail here: MonoDevelop Add-in instead of Custom version of MonoDevelop

34. Robin

October 22, 2015 at 4:56 pm /

Please also support adding/removing compilation Defines. Every time I edit the Compilation Defines in Unity PlayerSettings my Projects get rebuilt.

Please help the UnityVS Guys (Microsoft, right? :) ) to integrate this into their Visual Studio Extension.

Thank you for listening to the Feedback and improving the coding experience! :D

1. Tijmen

October 22, 2015 at 7:27 pm /

Isnt it completely logical the project is rebuild? That is the whole idea!

2. Lukasz Paczkowski

October 23, 2015 at 8:15 am /

Changing compilation defines requires a recompile for the defines to have effect on your code.

We are together with Microsoft to provide the best possible integration.

1. Robin

October 23, 2015 at 12:06 pm /

“Every time I edit the Compilation Defines in Unity PlayerSettings my Projects get rebuilt.” . . . I think I was not clear enough. :)

I meant the C-Sharp Projects get rebuilt.

So when I edit my Compilation Defines in Unity (of course Unity has to recompile). But when I switch to my Visual Studio Solution. Visual Studio tells me that my C-Sharp Projects got modified and have to be reloaded, resulting in a wait time. The same problem when adding/removing a Code File.

With the REST API and the UnityVS Extension it should be possible that Unity tells Visual Studio that the Compilation Defines have changed and then Visual Studio just adjusts the Project File instead of rewriting it from scratch. Just like when you edit the Compilation Defines directly inside Visual Studio.

35. Lior Tal

October 22, 2015 at 3:59 pm /

Thanks for the update :)

I’m using the new MonoDevelop for quite some time now (starting with alpha and now with the beta). It’s a lot better than what we used to have ! (BTW i am on OSX so i can’t use Visual Studio).

Out of curiosity – what did you choose REST as the communication layer, as opposed to, say, named pipes (e.g: cross process communication on the same box) ?

October 22, 2015 at 7:15 pm /

We wanted to make it as easy as possible for other editors to support these features without having to reply on possibly OS specific features.

36. fapawel

October 22, 2015 at 3:44 pm /

Will it be possible to send custom data via REST? Like messaging between MonoDevelop plugin and Editor script?

October 22, 2015 at 3:52 pm /

What kind of custom data would you like to send via REST?

37. Tijmen

October 22, 2015 at 2:57 pm /

What about REST integration for Visual Studio?

October 23, 2015 at 8:12 am /

We are actively working together with Microsoft to provide the best possible integration for Visual Studio as well. More details will be shared when we are further along in the development of the REST integration.

1. Tijmen

October 28, 2015 at 1:48 pm /

Thanks for the comment! All this monodevelop talk is nice, but most serious developers prefer Visual Studio.