Introducing Unite Now, a digital programming series of talks, demos, Q&As and stories – all available on your favorite device. For you. For all.
Live content to keep you on your game
With the postponement of events like the Game Developers Conference, we don’t know when we’ll next get to see you in person. But we still have an incredible amount of rich content, learning sessions, creator stories and more that we’re excited to share. That’s why on April 14 we’re launching Unite Now – a free series of online sessions offered in engaging and interactive formats.
Featuring Unity experts, creators, partners and other members of the Unity community, Unite Now is the perfect place to learn about all the Unity tech and solutions that can help you succeed at any and every stage of your project. Be inspired by fellow creators. Get time-saving tips. Learn how to launch, operate, and monetize your game. And more.
Game on: Level up your Unity skills and knowledge
We recently delivered two live roadmap sessions (check them out on our YouTube channel) on the evolution of our technology. Unite Now builds on that popular format. It’s an open series of all-new learning sessions, demos, roundtables, interviews, and Q&As. Here’s a taste of what we’ll be sharing with you:
- Helpful tips and how-to’s: Unity experts will provide time-saving tips, tricks and best practices so you can get the most out of the Unity content-creation platform and its live game, multiplayer, and monetization services.
- In-depth learning sessions: Learn about a new product, service or capability while engaging with Unity’s product experts and R&D leaders. Ask them your top questions, provide user feedback, and talk shop in real-time.
- Inspiring Unity creator stories: Hear great first-person accounts of how Unity developers are blazing trails to realize their creative and financial goals. In a series of podcasts, you’ll learn about their journeys, what they’re creating, and how they’re using Unity in unique and innovative ways.
Tune into Unite Now every week
Beginning April 14 and continuing throughout the spring and summer, join us for Unite Now on unity.com/unitenow. No matter if you’re an artist, programmer, live-ops manager, server engineer or just dipping your toes into game development, there’s something for you. We’ll be providing a weekly program lineup so you know when to tune in. To get started, here’s a look at what’s premiering in our first week of Unite Now.
Tuesday, April 14 (all times Pacific Time/PT)
- 9:00 am: Create Landscapes and Terrain Faster
- 11:00 am: Unity – Behind the Game: Recompile
- 1:00 pm: Key Takeaways from the 2020 Mobile Game Monetization Report
Wednesday, April 15
- 8:00 am: Meet the Devs: Input System
- 11:00 am: Getting Personal with Analytics
- 1:00 pm: Speeding Up Your Workflow for Mobile Apps
Thursday, April 16
- 9:00 am: Deliver Better Games Faster by Leveraging Next-Gen Crash and Error Data
- 11:00 am: Empowering Students Everywhere – Today and Tomorrow
- 1:00 pm: Better Artist Workflows in Unity – an Overview
Don’t miss a thing! Add Unite Now programming to your calendar.
We’ll be keeping it up to date with all the latest content over the coming weeks and months.
And if you can’t attend a session in real-time, don’t worry – the videos will be available on-demand for you to watch at a later date.
Be among the first to experience Unite Now
Fill out this form to be on the Unite Now mailing list, which includes the weekly event schedule. You can also follow Unity on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube (#UniteNow2020), where we’ll be sharing updates and highlights from Unite Now, and you can add the Unite Now programming lineup to your Google calendar.
Unite 2020 goes virtual
We’ve received a lot of questions as to whether we plan to hold our flagship North American/European Unite event in the fall. As the pandemic continues to evolve, it has become clear that for the health and safety of our community and our employees, a physical Unite event is not in the cards this year.
Though we know it’s difficult to find a substitute for the magic of in-person experiences and connections, we aim to bring you the information and content you value and we’re in the process of exploring how we might deliver the Unite conference experience to our community in a digital format. Stay tuned for more on this in the coming months!
In the meantime, #PlayApartTogether and we can’t wait to see you – and engage with you – online!