Unite Copenhagen is just around the corner. Mark your calendars.
Real-time 3D is changing everything for games, film, automotive, architecture and more. From genre-bending apps and Emmy-winning animations to mind-blowing XR experiences, creators around the world are redefining digital storytelling. On September 23-26, join us in Copenhagen or online to celebrate their achievements and learn how Unity can fuel your own creativity.
We kick things off on Monday, September 23, and we’re thrilled to share the many ways you can make the most of your Unite experience.
Heading to Copenhagen? Download the Unite app.
Watch the keynote from anywhere
Our keynote is always a highlight of every Unite, so you won’t want to miss it. You’ll hear major announcements and see cool demos on the Data-Oriented Tech Stack (DOTS), our first-ever cloud-based simulation solution, and cutting-edge capabilities for graphics like 2D tools, the Scriptable Render Pipeline (SRP), ray tracing, and much more.
When: September 23, 6:00 pm CEST (the Pre-show begins at 5:40 pm)
Set up a reminder now on YouTube.
So many sessions to choose from
What are your interests? What do you want to learn? We have over 150 informative sessions scheduled, ranging from high-level tech talks to hands-on tutorials. There’s something for every Unity user, interest and skill level. Here’s a small selection to whet your appetite.
- What to expect in 2020: Unity Roadmap. Will Goldstone will present Unity’s roadmap for 2020 and give you an overview of our 3-year vision. He’ll dive into specific improvements that we’re working on for graphics, artist tooling, connected games and much more.
- Converting Scene Data to DOTS. Join this session if you’re considering converting a project to the new Data-Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS). Standard Unity Engine components are converted from GameObjects to Entities in the Editor, but this session explains how you can create conversion code for your own components.
- Get moving: An overview of Physics in DOTS. We’re working on two new physics solutions for DOTS-based projects: Unity Physics and Havok Physics. This talk will give you an overview of both Unity and Havok physics systems, content authoring workflows for Data-Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS) physics, as well as the basics of the DOTS physics architecture and game code layer.
- Accelerating communication in AEC with Unity Reflect. See what customers like award-winning New York City-based SHoP Architects are building with Unity Reflect, our new product for the architecture, engineering, and construction industry, coming this fall. They’re using Unity Reflect to transform BIM data into custom AR/VR applications.
- Lexus & Unity: Capturing the creative experience through a virtual lens. See how Lexus and its agency partner Team One are using Unity to drive creative virtual production at the speed of conception.
- How the High-Definition Render Pipeline unlocks graphics. Gives you high-fidelity graphics for high-end platforms. With HDRP, you have the tools to create anything from games to technical demos at the highest resolution.
- Getting started with real-time ray tracing in Unity 2019.3. This session will explore how to jump-start real-time ray tracing projects. Attendees will learn how to develop effects using ray tracing technology and get a behind-the-scenes look at Unity’s new ray tracing demo.
- Introducing Animation Rigging for Unity 2019.3. The Animation Rigging package provides a library of rig constraints that can be used to procedurally control skeletal animation at runtime, and Unity 2019.3 lets you keyframe the rig constraints in Timeline to author new animation clips right in the Editor.
Meet your peers, make new friends
Unite Copenhagen is a great opportunity to meet your peers, make new friends, and share ideas with Unity developers, artists, industry leaders, and others from around the world. Here are just some of the great networking opportunities we’ve got planned.
Ask the Experts
Looking for advice on how to optimize your Unity project? Have a specific question about things like the Asset Pipeline, Animation or WebGL? Join us in the Ask the Experts area – and bring your project on a laptop. Our experts will take a look and help!
For example, Aras Pranckevičius will be there to talk about Version Control, Steve Ewart from Havok will answer your questions about Havok Physics, Mike Acton and Lucas Meijer can analyze your DOTS code, and Ralph Hauwert will be on point for all things related to our multiplatform support.
Need more speed? The Profiling team is setting up an Optimization Station in the Ask the Experts area, so if you suspect your project could use a bit more velocity, definitely come along! They’ll help you identify potential performance issues.
Unite at Night
Unity’s leaders and founders will host you at seven of our favorite hot spots in downtown Copenhagen on Wednesday, September 25, 6:00–9:00 pm. Two drink tickets per person for everyone with a Unite badge.
Locations and special guests
- SKAAL – John Riccitiello (CEO), David Helgason (Founder)
- Cafe Guldhornene – Andrew Bowell (VP, Product), Timoni West (Director of XR)
- The Drunken Flamingo – Joachim Ante (CTO, Founder), Mike Acton (Principal Programmer)
- The Happy Pig – Luc Barthelet (VP/GM, Cloud Services), Ralph Hauwert (VP, Platforms)
- Heidi’s Bier Bar – Lucas Meijer (Technical Director), Kat Strafford (VP, Marketing)
- Butchers – Brett Bibby (VP, Engineering), Ingrid Lestiyo (GM, Monetization), Sylvio Drouin (VP, Research Labs)
- The Australian Bar – Ulas Karademir (VP, Core), Felix Thé (VP, Monetization)
Unity for all Happy Hour
We’d love for you to join us on Tuesday, September 24 at 17:00 as we explore the connection between self-care and building a more inclusive community in gaming. Get to know other creators, build lasting connections, and discuss ways we can support and mentor each other on career challenges.
Share your feedback at Unite
We want to get feedback on your experience with Unity! We are hosting a variety of feedback sessions, as well as 1:1 interviews, and we’d love to use this unique opportunity to hear your feedback. Types of feedback sessions will include 1:1 chats with Unity product managers and our customer insights team, quick conversations at the Unity booth, and group roundtables covering a variety of topics ranging from our new input system, our ECS workflow, Unity Reflect, and many others.
Whether it’s in person, on social media, or in the keynote livestream chat, we look forward to seeing you all soon!
1 ComentariosSubscribirse a los comentarios
Ya no se aceptan más comentarios.