Search Unity

Lucas has added a really nice, simple improvement, check out the video to see how it works:

21 コメント

コメントの配信登録

コメント受付を終了しました。

1. George Katsaros

4月 7, 2011 5:27 pm

Simple. Clean. Perfect.

2. Wow, excellent, I remember us talking about this in class last year Cam, cool to see you actually made it a reality by proxy =]

3. Same result for less clicks (no clicks!?). Awesome.

4. Here are a couple no-brainers in my book:
    1. Editing the full prefab hierarchy in the Project exactly as you can the prefab instance in the Hierarchy view. Basically a 1:1 relationship between prefabs in the Project and Hierarchy view. Makes much more sense to edit a prefab “base” in the Project which then propagates to instances in the scene. Having to instantiate a prefab to edit the base is really backwards, IMO.

2. Nested Prefabs. Dear lord, nested prefabs.

5. Another simple idea but a really nice improvement!

6. Is this the sort of thing that users can implement too?
    If so, a video tutorial of how you did it would be really nice.

7. stealthcold

3月 25, 2011 3:04 pm

simple and efficient!! Greaaaat!

8. That’s really cool! I can’t wait to check it out!

9. Excellent, productivity++

10. That looks really handy. It would also be nice if, when you dragged an script into the scene or the hierarchy, it would create an empty game object with that script attached.

11. Adams Immersive

3月 25, 2011 11:28 am

Very nice. Even better than how Flash handles this :) (Not saying a whole lot, necessarily.)

12. Really nice! I hate creating those empty prefabs.

13. really nice touch, small things like this make a huge difference!

14. Cameron Bonde (Vectrex)

3月 25, 2011 7:32 am

I also notice the ‘Gizmo setup’ tab ;) That’s one of my big annoyances, so here’s hoping for more dynamic view options for gizmos.

15. Jashan Chittesh

3月 25, 2011 6:58 am

Thx to Cameron for the great idea – and thanks to Lucas for the implementation. It’s the “small and simple things” that I think really make the great difference when working with Unity. Awesome!!!

16. Christopher von Bronsart

3月 25, 2011 6:06 am

kewl! god is in the details: does it work with multiple items?

17. That is actually a really great idea, making prefabs was always kind of clunky.

18. AquaGeneral

3月 25, 2011 5:53 am

Very nice!

19. Cameron Bonde (Vectrex)

3月 25, 2011 5:47 am

btw, here is the post. I add to it now and then. Comments/improvements welcome

20. Cameron Bonde (Vectrex)

3月 25, 2011 5:42 am

Haha, wow, I never thought anyone read my massive lists. Thanks, that will definitely be a big time saver for me.

ps Oh don’t you worry, I’ve got lots more to add since then ;)