Congratulations to our Windows contest winners!
It was really hard, but we have finally settled on the 15 winners of our Windows Store and Windows Phone 8 contest. Here’s a brief overview of the delightful and entertaining projects that have captured the jury’s imagination. The winners will share a total of $100,000 in cash and prizes. Many thanks to all the participants!
Get more details on the winners on our contest site.
- First Prize, $30,000 USD: Trouserheart by 10tons Ltd and Dicework Games
- Second Prize, $10,000 USD: Drift Mania: Street Outlaws by Ratrod Studio Inc.
- Third Prize, $5,000 USD: An Alien with a Magnet by Rejected Games
- First Prize, $30,000 USD: Freddy by Mobitouch Games
- Second Prize, $10,000 USD: Shiny The Firefly by Stage Clear Studios & Headup Games
- Third Prize, $5,000 USD: Pylon by Quantum Squid Interactive
For each, the prize is a Unity Pro license (which includes a Windows Store/Windows Phone Pro publishing add-on).
- Edge of the World by Central Core Studies for Best Tile on Windows Phone
- Simpulls by Ironshod Limited for Best Gameplay on Windows Phone
- Crazy Horses: Unstabled by Nice Touch Games Ltd for Best Windows Integration on Windows Phone
- panIt! by Ed Venture Studios for Best New Game Content on Windows Phone
- Charlie Hop by Madarina for Best Port to Windows Phone
- Fling Theory by Coding Jar Studios Inc. for Best Gameplay on Windows Store
- Einstein™ Brain Trainer by BBG Entertainment GmbH for Best Windows Integration on Windows Store
- Meltdown by Phenomenon Games for Best New Game on Windows Store
- Dr. Jolt by SidekickBest Port for Best Port of an Existing Game to Windows Store
6 코멘트코멘트 구독
코멘트를 달 수 없습니다.