2017.2 beta sweepstakes winners found
Thanks to everyone who helped us introduce the next release of Unity by being part of the 2017.2 Beta. We have now identified the first 200 beta testers who submitted an original bug entry and who have won the $50 USD gift card to the asset store. (NOTE: Original entries are bugs that had not yet been reported at the time of submission and that have been reproduced and acknowledged by us as a bug.)
All winners will be contacted directly by email this week.
The 2017.3 Beta is out
The 2017.2 Beta testers have helped us move forward, and the 2017.3 Beta is now already at version 6. Several new features are available for testing, and here are some you might want to test out:
- Improvements to panoramic 360/180 2D/3D video workflows, now with XR support for Experimental Scriptable Render Pipelines.
- Mono/.NET 2.0 support for the Memory Profiler. This makes it possible to take managed memory snapshots in the Unity Editor while using .NET 2.0.
- Unlit and Surface shaders for use with Particle Systems, ribbonized particle trails, and various other Particle System improvements.
- Support for HDR compressed lightmaps (BC6H) on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. This is enabled by setting the Lightmap Encoding option in Player Settings to High Quality.
- Dynamic Resolution makes dynamic scaling for some or all of the render targets possible in order to reduce the workload on the GPU.
- The Assembly Definition Files feature for script compilation pipeline in the editor allows you to define your own managed assemblies based upon scripts inside a folder. By splitting your project’s scripts into multiple assemblies, script compilation times in the Unity Editor can be greatly reduced. (Note that the latest version of Visual Studio Tools for Unity is required for this feature to work with solution and project generation for Visual Studio.)
- Support has been added for capturing VR device refresh rate, dimension, aspect ratio, HMD tracking, and Controller tracking as part of device info and device status events.
For a list of all features, improvements, and fixes, check the release notes, which also includes a list of the known issues.
Remember to signup for the email list
Sign up to our beta tester list to receive notifications when new versions are available, about new sweepstakes, as well as tips on how to be an effective beta tester.
1 코멘트코멘트 구독
코멘트를 달 수 없습니다.