Unity Asset Server 2.0 Released!
- The Unity Asset Server can now be hosted on Windows! (in addition to Mac OS X and Linux as before)
- The Unity Asset Server can now be hosted on Debian-based Linux distributions as well.
- The Unity Asset Server now uses an updated version of PostgreSQL.
- When used with Unity 2.6 (and later) the Unity Asset Server now offers faster check-in times.
- There are tools to help simply the backup and restoration of Asset Server databases.
If you’re interested in reading more about the Unity Asset Server or the 2.0 release in particular then please use the following links: