iPhone Multiplayer Tutorial
Hey guys! Take a look at this one — a new tutorial to showcase the new multiplayer options in Unity iPhone & iPad.
It’s a demo that we created for the iPhone/iPod with Unity iPhone 1.6, but it magically just works on the iPad as well. We call it Unity magic =)
The steps to make this happen are simple:
- Download the Multiplayer Star Trooper project.
- Enjoy it on some weird configurations, like two Macs and three iPads connected simultaneously.
- Stay inspired, imagine a concept of your new multiplayer game.
- Download our step-by-step multiplayer tutorial.
- Follow the tutorial, make a perfect game, check the win.
Some would say that networking cannot be easy or that connecting devices via cellular networks is an epic pain, and those people would be completely right. Nevertheless, we have put all our experience into the multiplayer tutorial in order for you to get booted up quickly.
Can you see the screenshot of StarTrooper Multiplayer on iPad? The next step is for you to share the screenshot of your multiplayer game made cool and multiplayer with Unity. We’ve made that multiplayer networking tutorial for you to be able to do just that. ;-)
Unity iPhone Team