Unity at SIGGRAPH
Hey folks, we’re in the middle of SIGGRAPH 2015 in sunny Los Angeles. As usual, we’ve been blown away, seeing what everyone in the community has been working on over the last year. SIGGRAPH has historically been the first place to see the latest advances in graphics and this year is no exception.
If you’re at SIGGRAPH now, hopefully you’ve had a chance to check out some of our talks. Here’s the full list, with links to slides.
- RealtimeLive, The Blacksmith by Vesselin Efremov (@vesseff).
- Moving Mobile Graphics (course page). Optimizing PBR by Renaldas Zioma (@__ReJ__).
- Overview of Next-Generation Graphics APIs. Porting Unity to new Graphics APIs by Aras Pranckevičius (@aras_p).
- Authoring of Procedural Environments in «The Blacksmith» by Vesselin Efremov (@vesseff).
- [Birds of Feather] Vulkan, OpenGL, OpenGL ES with Christophe Riccio (@g_truc).
Additionally we had some studio courses, taught by Arturo Núñez(@ArturoNereu):
- Learning to Create Interactive Experiences With Unity 5.
- Unity 5, The Blacksmith: Make Your Own Viking Movie.
We’ll be at the exhibition hall booth for the rest of the conference; come by and say hi! You can find us at booth #544, or maybe see a few of us wandering the halls. If you have questions, please stop us—we’d love to chat.
Written by Timoni West, Aras Pranckevičius and Renaldas Zioma.
9 КомментарииПодписаться на комментарии