Join us for Unite Copenhagen on September 23-26 to take part in one of the most highly anticipated tech conferences of the year. There’ll be exciting reveals of our latest real-time 3D technology, plenty of creators and developers to network with, and tons of ways to uplevel your Unity skills via dynamic workshops, expert sessions, and captivating pop-up talks.
Fifteen years ago, Unity was born in Copenhagen; today it is the home of our biggest R&D office, where industry-leading technology comes to life. Celebrate with us in Denmark’s beautiful capital as we look to the future and see how innovators from across a myriad of creative sectors and industries are shaping the world with Unity’s real-time 3D.
Register for your early-bird tickets today (offer ends Aug. 30).
Here are just some of the Unite highlights
We’ll kick it off with our Keynote
The excitement gets started on Monday, September 23 at 6:00 pm (CEST) with our Keynote, where many Unity leaders such as Joachim Ante, Timoni West, Danny Lange, and special guests will reveal the latest updates for ray tracing, Scriptable Render Pipeline, 2D toolset, connected games, simulation, and the Data-Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS).
Three days of engagement and learning
The week will be filled with full days of interactive sessions covering topics that will help you create, operate, and monetize, streamline workflows, build immersive AR and VR experiences, innovate in industries like automotive, AEC, and film, and much more. Here are just a few of the sessions to look forward to:
- High-Fidelity Lighting with Unity’s High-Definition Render Pipeline: In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn how to author lighting step by step in a pre-built high-fidelity scene.
- Rapid Iteration Workflow for Mobile Developers: Learn how you can dramatically reduce iteration time and boost your productivity when developing for mobile with the brand-new Device Simulator and the updated Unity Remote app.
- Maximizing Visual Fidelity in VR with HDRP: Get ready to create high-fidelity immersive experiences for tethered VR headsets! Find out what kind of applications this unlocks as we show you how to plan and build your project.
- Presenting the 2020 Roadmap: Join Martin Gram, the Product Manager for our Data-Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS), and guests as they spotlight the latest DOTS features and unveil some exciting high-level systems coming your way in 2020.
- Discover the Technology behind The Heretic: Unity’s award-winning Demo Team will showcase how Unity can power high-end visuals for game productions. Learn how they use the latest features in the High-Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP) and powerful customizations enabled by the Scriptable Render Pipeline (SRP).
- Adapting Gameplay with FuturePlay: The key to growing your games business is to make optimizations in real-time. In this session, FuturePlay shows exactly how they used Unity to increase player retention.
Make important connections
You belong at Unite. It’s the ideal place to engage with other creators to share inspiration and insights. On the expo floor, you can connect with Unity engineers at the Answer Bar, speak with Made with Unity creators about their projects, or just relax and chat with your peers in the lounge and meetup areas.
Let’s Unite at Night … on the town
On Wednesday, September 25, join Unity founders, partners, developers, artists and all kinds of Unity enthusiasts in downtown Copenhagen at some of our favorite local hotspots. We’ll keep the day’s conversations going – and start totally new ones – at venues like La Boucherie, Heidi’s Bier Bar, and The Drunken Flamingo.
Ready to connect the DOTS?
On Monday, September 23, we’re hosting a dedicated Training Day on our high-performance multithreaded Data-Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS). You’ll discover what DOTS means for the future of performance, and learn how to leverage the Entity Component System and data-oriented design for your projects.
Our partners are bringing their latest tech too
In our dedicated exhibition space, you can engage with a host of our partners such as Microsoft, Samsung, Nintendo, Magic Leap, Vuforia, Oculus, Nvidia, Bose, Intel, ARM, and Enjin.
Stay tuned for updates
As we get closer to the event, we’ll be sharing more details. Check our Unite Copenhagen page for the most up-to-date information and complete session details. And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.