Global Game Jam 2013

January 18, 2013 in Community

Its that time of year again!

It really doesn’t feel like 5 minutes since last years Global Game Jam, its amazing how time flies.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Global Game Jam, the basic premise is that you and hundreds of people around the world, have 48 hours in which to complete a game.

That may sound like a tall order but a wise man once said: “To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time ” And, arguably, some game development tools!

As such we are showing our support for those crazy-awesome enough to attempt such a feat by issuing a trial license for all participants of the jam. Due to the sheer volume of sites contacting us. We decided it would be wise to have one place in order to pick up your trial key and get jamming.

Beyond that, if you end up making something awesome and your team is interested in taking it further, it might be a good idea to get in touch with your local sales rep to discuss it and/or any questions about licensing you have get in touch!

So without further ado, here are the keys.

T3-NPC6-TRF7-RCZ5-D272-VMUW

T3-26YC-C44T-UBZK-NFG9-MDAK

T3-32H2-SD6T-5AV4-G7MY-PVP4

T3-XZRV-6MFF-NMFS-N7DE-GJW9

T3-ZCCH-CJ4B-A2PR-6FZ5-M9PR

A step to step guide to activating can be found here: http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/Manual/OnlineActivationGuide.html

Please note if you have problems activating from one of the above keys, it may have reached its activation limit, please try a different key from the list.

I wish you the very best of luck with the jam I am sure you will learn lots, meet cool people and make awesome!

Related posts

7DFPS 2014

1. android

February 25, 2013 at 1:14 am /

Hi there, simply become aware of your blog via Google, and located that it’s truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful should you continue this in future. Lots of other folks will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

2. Nanda Rahmanius

February 12, 2013 at 7:51 pm /

Thanks for useful info in your post..:)

3. Jan Oonk

January 28, 2013 at 6:34 am /

Each time I closed Unity I had to reactivate :( As long as I didn’t close Unity it worked perfectly though. We really enjoyed working with the Asset Server… hopefully we get mergable scenes in the future or at least all inspector values of scene instances moved out of the scene file. Lockable files would be nice also.

4. Wesley Lamont

January 25, 2013 at 7:16 pm /

After trying almost everything failing a reinstall and it is working fine. Must have been a bad install even though it was done 30min prior.

5. Wesley Lamont

January 25, 2013 at 6:38 pm /

I’m getting license errors on all the keys as well as the 30 day trial. Everything is coming up with Unity License has expired. I’m guessing this is due to a slow internet connection but I’m running out of ideas.

6. Jan Oonk

January 25, 2013 at 3:32 am /

Strange… we have an Unity Pro+Android Pro license and last week I entered the first key above which gave me a working Unity Pro, Team License, iPhone Pro, Android Pro, Flash Pro license.
    Today I started Unity and it gave me an trial/license expired dialog. Luckily it was possible to reactivate with the second key…. few hours left till Game Jamming!

7. hello

January 25, 2013 at 12:12 am /

so when will this expire?

8. Dominik Lazarek

January 24, 2013 at 1:35 pm /

Great!
    Is there a Team-License included as last year?

9. Benjamin David

January 23, 2013 at 10:49 pm /

Thank you very much!

10. Mystcraft Mod

January 22, 2013 at 5:56 am /

Thank you for the good writeup. It actually used to be a entertainment account it. Glance complex to far introduced agreeable from you! However, how could we be in contact?

11. MostStationsLive

January 21, 2013 at 3:37 pm /

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something. I think that you just could do with a few percent to pressure the message home a little bit, however instead of that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

12. Federico

January 20, 2013 at 3:51 am /

Thaks you very much!!

13. Jan

January 19, 2013 at 2:29 pm /

Okay the keys include Unity Pro, Team License, iPhone Pro, Android Pro, Flash Pro. Great!

14. patrick

January 19, 2013 at 10:51 am /

So…. all I’m getting is “error: couldn’t connect to server” and then it closes everything…

15. Jason

January 19, 2013 at 5:36 am /

@koblavi

No,not a plugin for the asset store,but built into unity itself.
    If it comes directly from unity,then they know what they are doing and then we also know that it will be a good feature.

16. koblavi

January 19, 2013 at 3:58 am /

Jason, can get together with some friends from college and work on a Dynamic fluid surface plugin for unity. That would be a great addition to the asset store ;-)

17. Jan

January 18, 2013 at 2:10 pm /

Cool thanks! Does this include a Team license add-on for easy version control and code sharing/collaboration?

18. Jason

January 18, 2013 at 10:26 am /

Dynamic fluid surfaces would be a great addition to Unity 3D.